Arjun Kapoor reveals the secret to marry Malaika Arora

Arjun Kapoor reveals the secret to marry Malaika Arora

Arjun Kapoor reveals the secret to marry Malaika Arora
Arjun Kapoor reveals the secret to marry Malaika Arora


Bollywood actors Arjun Kapoor and Malaika Arora make a lot of headlines on social media. Sometimes the photos of both are enough to make their video rock. Not only this, Malaika Arora had told in her interview a few days ago how she wants to marry Arjun Kapoor. Since then, their fans are waiting for the wedding of both. However, recently Arjun Kapoor has given his interview to Mumbai Mirror , in which he has told a lot about marriage to Malaika Arora. Meanwhile, he said that I do not want to get married soon.

Arjun Kapoor said in an interview about Malaika Arora's marriage, "If I ever get married, I will definitely tell the media about it. There is nothing to hide from me." , But I do not want to get married soon. " After this, Arjun Kapoor spoke to the media about his personal life and said, "I do take time to adjust, but I am not the first or the last actor whose personal life people want to know more and more. It is a way to pay the price for stardom. If nobody likes it then he is in the wrong business. I can't stop anyone from writing about me, because the audience wants to know about me. If anyone talks respectfully about it, then I have no problem with this thing. 

Let us know that Arjun Kapoor will soon be seen in Ashutosh Gowariker's film 'Panipat'. Arjun Kapoor will be seen as a Marathi warrior in this film. Kriti Sanon and Sanjay Dutt will also appear in the lead roles alongside Arjun in the film. While Kriti Sanon will become the wife of Arjun Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt will be seen as an enemy of Arjun Kapoor in the role of 'Ahmed Shah Abdali'. The film is scheduled to be released in theaters on 6th of this month. At the same time, talking about Malaika Arora, the actress is also very much discussed about her photos and videos. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.